The 3nd Annual Aiken & Friends Fest, North Branch, presented by RVCCArts will feature:
- National, regional and local artists performing their original music!
- A variety of food, merchandise, and local business vendors
- Opportunities for meet-and-greet, autographs, and artist merchandise
- Thursday – RVCC Theatre – 1-2:20PM
- Friday Night – RVCC Theatre – 7:00-9:30PM
- Saturday – RVCC Campus – 12:30-5:30PM
- Saturday Night – RVCC Theater – 7:00-9:30PM
- Blues Evolution, Thur., Sept 26 at 1PM • FREE with Reservation
- Songwriters-in-the-Round, Fri., Sept. 27 at 7PM • $20
- Three Workshops, Sat., Sept. 28 at 11AM • $10
- Concert On the Quad, Sat., Sept 28 at 12:30PM • FREE, bring a lawn chair
- Tall Tales and Troubadours, Sat., Sept. 28 at 7PM • $20
Weekend packages — two evening concerts & choice of workshop for $30 — on sale May 1 - July 25.
Individual concert ($20 each) and classes ($10),
on sale July 26.
Box Office, 118 Lamington Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876, 908.725.3420 (weekdays, 11-4)
Online 24/7/365 here
On the campus of Raritan Valley Community College
118 Lamington Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876
FREE Parking in Lots 1 & 2
Set your GPS for 118 Lamington Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876.
Follow the signs to Lots 1 & 2
Or click here for a map.
Follow signs to Fest on the Quad in the center of campus
Food and beverage will be available at the festival site as well as in local restaurants.
WHAT TO BRING
Some is outside, some inside so, please, watch the weather and plan accordingly.
Blanket or low-profile lawn chair for Concert on the Quad
Dancing shoes or comfortable walking shoes
A donation for the RVCC Food Pantry
Cash and credit cards
Your smile and love for great music!
WHAT NOT TO BRING
No glass bottles or alcohol
No recording devices or digital video cameras (as with all our events, no audio/video recording at any time)
Pets, except service animals
The RVCC campus is fully accessible. If you have any questions or aren't familiar with our campus, please reach out to us at: email@example.com.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.